Thursday, October 29, 2009

NY,NY

Here is my recent trip to New York. Gay ass Graham Jackson met me up here with the stunning Alfred Smith. Sean Nyuen was there too being everyones favorite asian, And a big thanks to Delatore for letting crash for a couple days.( I owe you). We did hardly any skating and alot of boozing as you will see. Next post will be from Bmore and Project Pat. Thanks new york and thanks to the bench I had to sleep on in brooklyn. I'll be back




The right side.


Dela





Graham met me with a street beer of Boh










9th ave Coffee shop










danzing vampire wannabe. fuckin weirdo







The lady


The model
the kook







I spy Jody Foster




Indian restaurant with thousands of xmas lights


more booze








Alfred put on a show with his chick


inside the indian spot


Love birds




More booze


Very clean




Makin it rain all day long!


This is Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment